David Lawee @ CapitalG
Ever wondered what traits and characteristics big businesses look for in a founder?
Wonder no more, because in this interview, Nathan Chan sits down with CapitalG Founder and General Partner, David Lawee, to discuss the journey of finding the next $1B Unicorn Business. David has over 13 years of experience under his belt working for some of the largest companies on the planet.
Lawee has always been a serial entrepreneur. The biggest takeaway from his past experiences was how to successfully scale companies, and during this interview, he finally reveals exactly how to do it.
Lawee shares what he believes it takes to create a billion-dollar company. Lawee reveals all the traits and characteristics he looks for in founders when it comes to investing billions of dollars, and exactly what the company needs to look like.
- How David Lawee found founded CapitalG, and what he learned during his time as a serial entrepreneur
- The characteristics and traits that he looks for when it comes to investing
- The difference between an ordinary company, and the billion-dollar unicorn
- Lawee’s advice for those looking to open more doors
- The change in the market, and an insider’s view into investment world
- Lawee discusses how to align your company with investors’ needs