Ever wondered how the elite pros do Facebook ads? This week’s interview with course instructor Nick Shackelford is just that: a no-holding back, all inclusive, step-by-step discussion on running successful Facebook ads.
Returning again to Foundr’s exclusive podcast, Shackelford discusses his learnings on media buying, running facebook ads that convert, and exactly what he learned from spending a ridiculous amount of money on fb ads.
This interview dives deep into the nitty-gritty of all the lessons Shackelford learned doing media buying for Apple, including the budgets he worked on for the launch of the iPhone 7, iPad Pro, and the Apple Watch (and we are talking huge budgets).
Shackelford also discusses how he single-handedly popularized the Fidget Spinner by using Facebook Ads, and how he started his own agency, Structured Social.
In this interview, not only will you discover why Shackelford’s Structured spends close to $20million per month on Facebook ads, you’ll also hear first-hand tips and strategies to success in FB ads within the hardest markets, across all GEOS, for every product or service.
This is an episode you cannot miss!
- How Shackelford first found his way into the industry
- Working for Apple and what he learned from running $100 million Facebook ads
- The rise of the fidget spinner, $1m run rate in the first month, and the importance of opportunity
- How Shackelford has built Structure Social, and now spends close to $20million a month and has over 50 employees
- The biggest lessons he has learned over the years, including the intricacies of media buying, copywriting, positioning, and creative
- Why you only have 3-seconds to make an impression with your ad
- Shackelford’s key advice for those looking to grow their business through Facebook ads